WIN Foundation Innovation Support programs aim to
- Bring Science to Society: support Researchers, Innovators and Startups, to bring innovative technologies, products and business models from labs to communities for better quality of lives and liveliohood, and help create sustainable and scalable social impact.
- Bring Society to Science: Inculcate a scientific approach among communities through experience of trying and evaluating new technology, products, and develop strong curiosity, capability and attitude to try new and adopt products and processes to improve their lives and livelihoods
WIN Foundation has supported several initiatives towards above, including:
- WIN Innovative Product Market Validation Support Program
- National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition (NBEC 2019 and NBEC 2020)
- Work together to promote Social Entrepreneurship with ecosystem partners like Social Alpha, Aspire Labs, iCreate, etc.